Saturday, January 20, 2007


Woohoo! Two posts in one day after two months of nothing. Well, I'm just trying to catch up on all the excitement and lovliness that was my holiday.

My secret santa as you see below was very generous with chocolate, bath salts, soothing accoutrements and a beautiful doily she picked up in Aruba! Santa's been to Aruba. Hmm. There's a big hint. Oh, and Santa is from Canada.

From my dear pal from across the pond I received the sweetest unexpected gift - these dainty ear bobs! And they're pink! Those bells may look small, but they've got a loud jingle! I love the clever way she tatted on a headpin that holds the entire business together. Makes the earring much sturdier. Since they're pink I can also wear them for other events like Arbor Day! Thanks so very much, Sue!

No comments: