Thursday, December 01, 2005


Well. I've got a real cookie pillow now. It's your basic navy covered ethafoam job - does very well, too, I might add. I've been working my way through the exercises in the Torchon Lace Workbook by Bridget Cook. Here's Exercise 3. Exercises 1 and 2 were very tame half stitch things. Then she throws us this assymetrical whole stitch deal. I did okay until the wobbly looking diamonds came on the scene. I wasn't sure in a spot or two what was to go where. Then I referred to the working diagram (which is supposed to contain all the secret stuff). It only went through the first half of the piece. Gaa. I can be so lame. Still not using the #5 pearl cotton called for. This is done in #10 Cebelia. Like my groovy colors?

More tatting on the horizon, but not ready yet.

1 comment:

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Erin..Erin me girl....you need to put something new up on your blog for all of us to go blind looking at all the beautiful things I am sure you have done lately. ...