Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hi, gang!

I had the most delightful telephone call today from Isdihara! You know, I think we must have all been separated at birth. I don't think I've ever spoken to a tatting stranger. They just don't exist. Thanks, Issy!

I thought I'd give you another bathroom update. The tile got up on the walls, the fixtures got put in, then I needed to grout. Yes, that was a little backwards, but I had to work with the plumber guy schedule. I grouted the wall where all the fixtures went, then after the fixtures were replumbed I grouted the remaining tile.

You remember Crazy Mom of Crazy Mom Tats!? Well, she frequently writes of the adventures of her children, the Stooges. I have some Stooges of my own, but mine are the furry kind -- Chatty, Stinky and Nedsel. They may be feline, but they want to help just the same.




2 comments:

IsDihara said...

You make me *blush* - it was such a pleasure to speak with you!

Can I just say, the fact that you do your own tile and grout makes you superhuman in my book. Head and shoulders above any super-heroine ever documented.

Crazy Mom! said...

Tile and grout - whoa! I'm impressed!

I see those footprints. I get footprints all over my car from my trio - NOT the Stooges!

Isn't Isdihara the best?