Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sherry tells me I'm sorely due for a Buhlawg update....This is young Coleman 8 1/2 weeks later....He's a whopping 14 lbs. and some odd ounces. Baby and mama are doing just fine. I just love babies! Sigh.

I've been working on tatting, tatting and tatting, but don't really have anything to show presently. I've mostly been working on things for Tat Days. It'll be here before you know it!







We've been having lots of late spring/early summer storms. I took these snapshots from my office at work. This was one incredible storm. I wish the pictures could better convey the sheer size of the storm clouds. They were beyond huge.




































I snapped this one on my way to work day before yesterday. It was foggy and the sun was rising. The light was bouncing off the mirrored windows of this building and shooting those incredible rays of light through the fog. Whoa.



No comments: